RSS

My New Life~~

hey hey..wanna know bout my form6 new life?
Today it's my 3rd day went to school,since i always have faith with ma "cute" discipline teacher..so i was invited to go to the discipline room this 3days to "yam cha" and "keng kai" with them..lolz..

The 1st day,we all from commerce went to gather in DK3..before we can listen to teacher's speaking and talks..here come the disipline teacher..:girsl one row,boys one row..this is what they order to do..and then..of cos..most of us worrying bout this and that..and teacher check one by one..mostly were failed..part because of hair long or part because skirt short..so get clear girls!what jit sin discipline teachers wants are short hair and long skirt!not long hair with short skirt?get it?..of cos..i'm the one of the short and "tight" skirt..it's not tight at all..what they want is u look like "tambai" kia..that's the perfect!!


Ok,then the 2nd day..i go to school with a diff skirt..it's look enough tambai on me that day..but guess what i get?i stil don't get the form i want..cant register to form6 is a big problem for me..so disappointed and i just walk out of the discipline room without any form in my hand.since pn.yeoh ask me to overdo my skirt..then i had to ask my mom for help..tighter on the waist and longer the knee..swt..i cant breathe la teacher..

2nd day is over and now it's today..was thinking in my heart if i still cant get the form what should i do?ok..just think d..just go into the discipline room..leave the rest for God..haha..after waiting for some time outside the door..i walk in with the teacher staring at me..then checking my skirt..stil say it's short..but the other is ok d..luckily..thx pn.yeoh..u give me the form finally.."muackzz"!!
and this is my these few days "colourful starting of form6"..and with the accompany of few frens that had the same fate i had..*yinying*peijie*minjie...^^
p/s:today is my birthday..haha..

1 wings:

SongKeat said...

Wish you all the best in you form 6 life. It might be tough but it might me your memorable years in JS too... final 1 and half hear at js only. Do your best!

and today ur bday. left few more minute! 18 lo... not just bday only happy... everyday happy!!

Hehe.. you d best!!