RSS

E.N.A.S.N.I

MUST MUST study HARD!!!hello!!!Can you hear me booksmathsexamspapereconomicsaccountsgeneralknowledge pls do love me ok?!! I'm trying so hard to love you whey.arghhh!!!

WHAT SHOULD I DO!

notimenotimenotimenotimenotimenotimenotime
blankblankblankblankblankblankblankblankblank
stupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupidstupid
determinationpleaselovemeluckpleaselovemepeacepleaselovemeeverythingpleaseloveme
iwantgoodresultsiwantgreatgreatthingsinmylifeiwantthegeniuspeoplesbrain
iwantallthecoolthingsinsideyouall!!!

2 wings:

zehang said...

ah bao calm ah bao calm..
when u feel depress call hang!
ah hang cheer you up..

Live Station said...

everything starts with a Planning.

Plan


make your plan


see what TOPIC of A subject you're still not good at... and fix it in 2-3 day's time..


Make A PLAN , and Do it STRAIGHT AWAY!


really no time if you dont start...BUT if you start right now, every minute you spend studying will yield lotsa results!