RSS

Very Miserable...Improper lo...

Just finished reading hang's blog and i felt nice when i'm reading your blog..seriously..i wish i can write out something like you.aih.My english is getting poor since i couldn't remember when was the last time i'm doing the proper english lessons or exercise.sigh..

Life's been down lately..not that super-down-sadness,but life is down when there's no direction.I'm Lost!yeah..(pinjam songkeat's word).

Last night was on my way home from work and in this very short distance that i almost reach my house i made some bad decision which led to the consequences.Not gonna say it out here as ppl who're following my blog will feel that i'm act a lousy person on doing certain things.Well,at least for now i hope the thing will be settled.

Okok..shouldn't be that emo right?It's in the morning anyway.should be a brand new day that started with a big smile! =)

Have a nice day.

2 wings:

zehang said...

Adui! why u like to read my blog?
my english sucks man..

Angel said...

no lar..not sucks la..seriously..got improvement d..i miss you ah hang!