RSS

Threat

Life is going down at this moment..gosh..that is why i always tell ppl around me i wanna enter uni and continue study FASTER!yes i am not regret on saying this YES I WANNA ENTER UNIVERSITY although i'll be busy like hell after that or maybe i couldn't cope with the pressure oh-watever-the-shit-is i just wanna back into study life!

FML with the job currently but it's too late to regret.It's not that this job is not good i did learned a lot of things back then which was i never did it before and many many the first time lo hahaha and in short word i would say my work is like a personal assistant yes i do bank-in every zhum cha dai shui house chores postering distributing the flyers yes and teaching as well wao actually is something great wad all in one where to find?i get all the experience at once and not gonna going back for these anymore.wee =)

Ok i'm crazy btw because i got off day again today and it always happen in me with this job off off off which ppl really envy but not me because more off=earn less.=( how pitiful is that~~

Maybe i should really think about it when i was thinking to quit after this month or finish it next month.Hmm...whatcha say~~~?

5 wings:

SongKeat said...

I think since N years ago i talking about quitting till now

chuanhong said...

work until end of this month.. i hv stopped my job ady.. tell ur boss earlier..

noooo said...

seem like very no syiok.. calm down..

Angel said...

sk:ok..i'll take that advice and i'm actually kinda worry too..hahaha wish me luck then!
ch:good for you.we should enjoy as this is our official holidays!
hs:is ok la.blog is my space to express my anger.XD

chuanhong said...

yea!! enjoy our holidays~