RSS

Brand New Second Year.

Hey there,how's everyone out there?It's been quite a while I've never updated since the day I flew back to continue my second year of degree studies.

Been shifted out from the campus hostel and settled everything down in the so-called "students residence area" pretty busy for the first week was busy unpacking stuff ohmygashh I've so many things =X

I guess it's pretty happy with the current housemates and again I am surrounded by many seniors.Hmm I wonder why does that happen to me?It's faith?What will be happened when I'm in my final year?

It's my second week staying in the house and everything is going pretty well now so far.I think I really get the chances to learn how to cook like YEAY! baby steps on the way chopped the garlic for the first time in my life,peeling off ginger skin using a knife I think more is coming. =D

I guess that's all for now and the housemate is stalking me while I'm blogging.

Bye,
with love.


0 wings: