RSS

Wonderful 10.11.11.

Just in case I got myself old and can't remember what I've done today.It's better that I jot something down here.

Today is the day I've finally went to island for snorkeling since I've studied in KK for one whole year.pretty much ashamed when told that I've haven't been to any!but now I'm not! haha!

Went to two island for the first time which is Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sapi and many first time happened today huh.First time went to island with my course seniors though we weren't that close but it's pretty a good start to get close with them =) First time like finally I've always wanted to play on the thing called BANANA BOAT ohmaigashh this is really exciting when you were being thrown into the middle of the sea floating on the big big ocean and I swear it was totally AWESOME to the max!



Though these island weren't that pretty compared to the one I previously went which is Redang but it still nice though cos I can get good price for banana boat over here.Next time I would probably tried parachute rite?!weee~~

What do you expect more for a day like this?

DIE WITH NO REGRETS.LIVE YOUNG.

last but not least.love the Earth people!Take Nothing,Left Nothing. loves.



ok good night peeps it's time to hit the bed again.
(was sleeping since 5hours ago and gonna get back to dreamland soon)


0 wings: