RSS

YEay! It's 5th week!

Yes!am so currently end the 5th week of my semester! Do I really need to blog about how fast my time flies nowadays? It's the 5th week like seriously c'mon 5th!!! I don't even realize how much I've come so far on my studies in a blurry condition like always @@

Each sem is getting tougher and I somehow feels there's too much tasks needed to be completed at a time! I'm so gonna lose my track and focus. Please don't make it real. =S

Well,been caught in a pretty busy week since last week and I guess these conditions will continue until the end of the sem. Not until next week ends, I'll have something interesting to post about my 4th sem in this East-side-University life again.

Currently I'm counting down the days...to submit my assignments before mid-term break?owhh no ain't kidding, did I just mention mid-term break?Fwahhh!!!it's really so soon of cos I'm counting down the days I'll be seeing the sweetheart :)

It's awesome to find out you actually blog again after 10days.

33days wou.
14days till I see you.
=D

0 wings: