RSS

OH MY GOD!!~


ok..yesterday's night it started quite unsatisfying..i hate the environment there..it's very crowded and everyone is squeezing me here and there..i almost cant breathe..but my main purpose is to see yoga's real person..not bad..i can see him not very clearly..but at least..stil can see in on the stage..and so hard to get their photos..cos other ppl infront of me is blocking my way..hello!!you're blocking my sight!!but i think i stil manage to take a pic of him..like this!!the tiny yoga..haha..
at the end of the concert..me and my fren left earlier cos the last one to sing is guang liang..(we not so like him) that's y we left earlier..lolz..and then we decided to change some location..guess wad?we stopped our car just at the backstage where those artist were waiting behind there..and after the concert had end..we were waiting for the opportunity to see them leaving there..yes..expectedly..they all came out from there and of cos we have the chance to see them closer la..woohoo..i saw yoga sitting in the van..and he's waving his hand with us!! *_*..yoga..you're so adorable!!

0 wings: