RSS

What A Nasty+Lucky Day~

Ok..the first thing i came back from school is to blog about everthing that happen this morning..i can't believe i FINALLY experience it! gosh.. It was just as usual i went to school..but today i'm driving instead of sitting neighbour's car..everything went well till after i'm turning out from a traffic light and was queuing at that time..then suddenly i dunno what had happen to me that i was trying to accelerate..and when the time i realised..it's too late!oh my god..i try to put all my affort on the brake but then it's still can't be helped!..and finally..guess what?...yes..i did bang a car in front of me..and then..an uncle came down from the car and ask me.."do you bang my car just now?"..of course no doubt i would say "yes"..but then the uncle just called me not to afraid..and that time the car was driven by his son..and guess again..what's next?his son is studying in the same school and same form as me!! I can't believe that..and the uncle checked his car..and he tell me.."nvm nvm,it's just the plat no."..and maybe he saw that i'm a student too and i keep on say sorry..haha..then the problem solved!and i continue my journey to the school..XD...end of story.. my feelings is that...wao! I was so lucky in the unlucky incident! However..i stil learnt a lesson that i should be more cautious next time when i drive.

1 wings:

SongKeat said...

hmm... lucky u are all right!be more cautions next time... better no next time. : )