RSS

Daily Routine~

Today is just an ordinary day for me.As usual..woke up in the morning..get myself clean up and after having my breakfast..depart to school..i think everyone did that when they're in high school life..ntg special happen today in school..enter class..wait for recess..after recess..enter class again..wait for end of school day..that's my daily routine for the coming one year+..but soon it will become another kind of lifestyle next time in university..i wonder how is it..hmm~

...Continue
After back from school and had my lunch,i did just watch tv and laze on the couch as i do everyday..as time passes..until evening..i'll did have my dinner..then..continue either here blogging,online or watch tv again..my life suck rite?haha..don't have the mood and motivation to study now..what to do?!!! help ah!!!

2 wings:

SongKeat said...

you might feel that it sux for now... after it passed you will never came back to the same spot again... even if u do.. the feeling will not be the same...

you might not get what i mean.. xD but all the best to u..

Angel said...

who say i dunno?i even know much more clearer than u..haha..just for now i feel so ma..just a lil bit grumble..=)