RSS

Let Me Die~

Can you see what's the time now?i've been sitting at home today since 2pm afternoon..sticking in front of the tv until i came here blogging..what's wrong with me?is there anything so interesting with the tv?how come i can stick there for so many hours..i really have no idea..maybe i was born to spend my life with the tv..and maybe when there is opportunity for me to pursue my career next time with the tv,i think i'll be very successful!

Crazy d..exam is on friday, and now i still not even touch anything of the 2papers..(congrate to me)....



*frustrating la now*... X_X

2 wings:

Live Station said...

Concentrate...

Do your best this time.
Use the remaining minutes and seconds to k-books!


By the way, dont be too worry bout the results,

coz if u get good results, then you'll be happy

or if you get bad results, then it can push you harder to study!





;)

Angel said...

ceh..seriously i don get good results in my previous records..so..i got no feelings..haha