RSS

My Holiday

YES!and from the title you can see me wrote in my holiday..hmm..what does that mean to me?yes..it means...i'm OFFICIALLY HOLIDAY now!!!YEAH!

Actually i should be at school now..but since this week there were many classmates that doesn't attend to school anymore..and the only survivor (my gang) all the time..so it's today we all decided not to go school anymore..should we claim it as earlier "dismiss"?lolz..i dunno..i just know if we would go and there's not enough ppl teacher wouldn't come in and continue his lesson too..so..why not we just stay at home to welcome the first day of this one and a half month holidays?lolz..

Btw..i'll be kinda busy this nov..i've got all my plan..yeah!but still..tuition are still on..just there will be switches in time.>.<
Going for penang bridge marathon this sun..16th nov..it's my third time to take part in this marathon..erm..it's quite a nice experience..and today i'm gonna go and collect my t-shirts and goodies bag ^^. After this week..i would have another planning for this holidays..going to pantai kerachut as planned by our classmates..20th-22th..a 3D2N trips..guess it would be a very different experience since it will be my first time to camping outside..the seaside..and worrying bout monkey peeping me during my shower..lolz..hope i had some fun soon!

4 wings:

SongKeat said...

did u just mean monkee? me? dont worry i am stuck in sg... is like a jail haha

Angel said...

haha..no..that is monkey..not monkee..lolz..

Anonymous said...

yaa..agree.. jail.. sighhh..
btw i wil be free again soon! buahahahahahahaha..

Kia Fu said...

o_O peep