RSS

Craps...& Exam

I think it's enough long for me to blog again..it is a respect to my blog although I dunno what kind of craps I'm gonna do here today...

Life's been busy..friends that close to me would surely noticed that I haven't been online frequently on the past 1 or 2 weeks?yeah..finally the time I get bored with MSN had alry arrived!!well..not that actually..msn is still fun for me where I can chat with my buddies and friends easily..but think back to the time I've spent over half day sitting in front of the pc is such a WASTE of time!!!lolz! maybe you'l think that I'm out of my mind becoz I would say that..and you know what?today when i checked my phone credit and it was like still left RM25 inside..the my last top up was last month..few days to a month and it was a RM30 top up..I think I'm going to become a barbarian or what orang asli..nobody sms me or calls me except my family when they try to reach me..==..sounds pathetic eh?think back of maybe 5 or 6 years ago when a monthly top up for me is impossible enough and I always ended up pay extra using my pocket money for myself!hah!so now I have save alot!

Ok..what was trying to mention up there was just about online is a wasting of time but I did crap till other things right? I think this is the reason why my writing essays always wouldn't get good results..becoz i tend to crap more than the main topic!haha..of coz there's no any topic here as blog is always a thing for me to express so I don't care what ppl feel or what ppl thinks about my blog..^^

Since now i almost manage to conquer not to sit in front of the pc for a long time..but still..the old bad habit that couldn't change bothers me..I JUST COULDN'T STOP WATCHING TV!!!TV IS MY LIFE!!!arghh..maybe some of you would don't understand how much I like tv becoz I can always sit in front of the tv for a whole day even during my 3meals there!!!haha!XD..okie..the level that I love tv is like...erm..even I'm having exam tomorrow..I would still spare at least 2 hours watching drama in front of it!that's the worse!

Ok..stop stop stop..stop CRAPPING!actually just wanna blog bout today's exam but dunno why I started all with that..

Today was just a monthly test that we usually sit in school..just like during your secondary school..it suppose to be not so tough..but today the PA(Pengajian Am) paper was like...HELL!!!small test with bunch of blanks for us to fill in?!!are u nuts teacher?!it's like totally like the notes he gives us and now it's just with blanks for us to do..the minute I got the test paper the first thing come to my mind was "are you sure you are giving us the test paper?"..becoz it would be more suitable if it's a somekind of homework or practice to do.hng!so needless to say..the exam went sucks!lots of lots of blank in the paper and my mind during the test!

Fine..tomorrow will be a better day.having acc test on coming tues and econs paper on fri.wish me luck!God bless!

*i don't hate my pa teacher.he is still the best! ^^

1 wings:

shizu said...

all the best~~
hehe~~