RSS

I think I should post it now

Today went out with kar leng and hang in the afternoon..not any special place but we just hang out together and take our lunch and chit-chatted for some time..it's been a long time since we do so..aww..miss those time..

And then later at night..hanging out with my lil chick and the girl called geng..of coz hang too..too bad tat time ching was not available..haiz..missed everytime when we wanna hang out..i'm so sorry ching!i really miss you! XD..bet she'll complain to me when she saw this..whatever la..

We girls hang out to autocity a very common place for ppl to gather and talk.We went to ice ice baby and in fact..we did funny and crazy acts..laugh so loud like that there's nobody else there..took alot of pics there and i'll continue my blog with pics soon..really had a great time!i wish each time we hang out it will turn out like this..yeah..crazy way!!!

*faster send me those pics hang..cant wait to complete my blog with pics of my ugly face!XD


0 wings: