RSS

I Feel Good

wah..feel like writing something here since came back from the exam just now.finished the last paper in this week.YES!!!

But seriously..this is the first time i felt so tired after 3hours of nonstop thinking-scribbling-writing..wth!haha.and almost every time i finish my papers i hardly can feel my body you know.it's numb all over the body shoulder ache back ache arm ache stomachache hami ache all also come d..i know it's the symptom of being old.but i won't admit!but sitting for the papers and utilize my time and thought to the last min is really the very seldom one never happened in my previous school exam.can you imagine i write so nervously and quickly and my table also shake like wad i can feel it myself cos it's plastic one..ceh one..and also my hand muscle contract so tightly when i was writing last min.

phew..seems like i really have a long time didn't shoot all my words here.anyway..still 2 papers to go!YES~!2 only.


FREEDOM 8

8 wings:

xiaohong said...

七天。。还剩下七天而已。。

Angel said...

now today only it left 7days..haha..

yong kang said...

haiz.. really duno what to do after stpm.. ad oil ad oil ya!!

xiaohong said...

嘻嘻,算错。。

考完试第一件想要做的事就是。。

睡餐饱的!!

Angel said...

why?u didn't have enough sleep mea?

Live Station said...

last paper PA1?

congrats...you are almost there :)

you'll be a freeman after all these sufferings!

xiaohong said...

比以前睡得少,下午睡少咯。。

所以要睡够够。。反正考完PA1都是傍晚了。。 要做什么等拜四啦。。

Angel said...

livestation:yes..last paper PA1..haha..very fast la..cannot say is all sufferings..somehow it makes me feel meaningful all the time..i swear i give my best in this exam d!