RSS

A Decent Day

Well.Let's talk about yesterday.

Yesterday which a day i've finally got something to do during this holiday after that kl trip.This is no kidding!Although its just a little activity but it did bring me some extra experience in my life.There's a vegetarian dinner held in Jit Sin Independent,and me and my friends taking part in this voluntary activity to help during the whole dinner.It is organize by the society of Buddhism i thought so.watever it is its called 佛学会.

In the morning we went there first to decorate the hall such as hanging up the big big banner,decorate the stage with flowers and arranging all the souvenirs for the later event at night.All it was actually my first time i can say.Not bad at all.

Then at night,the dinner starts at around 7.45 and then that's the time we started to busy.bringing out the souvenirs to the attendants and as well as lighting up the candles behind the back stage also was my first time.Oh i tell you it was freaking me when i got so nervous lighting up the candles because we have to make it in time also and not to lightened up the candle too early nor too late otherwise the candle will be melting very fast.After finishing lightening up the candles we bring out to the front stage and waited for 130 persons to be called upon the stage and each of us having a big plate holding the candles and it was carried by ourself.seriously no kidding my hands got shaky.the candles ain't not light wei!some more i'm standing quite behind and i hv to wait till the others finished their candles taken by them.phew..luckily i didn't drop the whole plate cos it either will burn myself or some other ppl i dunno.lolz.

Anyway,it was a nice experience though and i'm not with the society. =) Just a random voluntary sometimes its good enough for me.So,any activities that need volunteers might consider to look for me.I'll be doing it no matter it's for the Buddhist,Christian,Catholic or wat-so-ever you named it if i'm free and interested.=)

0 wings: