RSS

2011 1st post

It's the 7th day for the year 2011 and I haven't get myself to post anything about it since there's nothing much too special but different thing is I past my new year with the friends and the dearest one in Malacca Town which is a place I've never been since I were 10,11,12?Anyway it's decade away.I would like to say that I had quite a enjoyable holiday since after the Singapore trip. *if you guys happen to see this,I really miss you all!!!cheepeng,jiamin,suzan,chongkheng,haisien,eemei,zhixin,lylea,travic,yeowliang and kokkin and too many to mention that help us when we were on the trip there.

Anyway,it's a late wish but still wishing everyone having a good year ahead it's 2011!!!

Be happy my friends!Live life to the fullest!!! =D

2 wings:

noooo said...

susan not suzan lol

Angel said...

haha..she wont see this XD