RSS

Hello 2011 Rabbit year

It's been awhile again everytime I started to active in blogging and then it will stopped at one point.
And here,i'm back again.
But this time it's gonna be something different.
Wonder if sometimes we made decision too fast or maybe we followed our own instinct which dunno how that lead you there.
Being back yourself is more important than anything,maybe i'm selfish but I wonder which human being does not?So,should I said it?

Anyway,this time i'm back for CNY 2011 rabbit year wonder how would this year's cny be since it's gonna be one week only rather than the whole cny I had last time.Going back to kk again on the 3rd day of CNY is totally 38 and killing me.okie!cut the crap!

1 wings:

noooo said...

yea, me too not willing to come back on 4th. feel like to enjoy my 15 days CNY in beloved pg, too bad, after new year, test test test, quizzes n presentations are coming, hell