RSS

Back again~

It's been a week i have posted up my blog..you know la..nowadays student very busy de..busy eat,go school,sleep,eat,then play,laze around..so nice rite?haha..wonder why i didn't put in do homework this phrase..because..i aint doin any of my homework this whole week..luckily still not that much..wahaha../.\ don scold me..

Now it's another weekend alry..so fast..time really passes very fast..why huh?is it because i didn't use my time wisely?or i use it too wisely?lolz..another 3weeks+ there will be my first exam d..so scare..i not even start to study now..what to do?play first la!! lolz..study what..now i'll have 3days of holidays because of the Merdeka celebration..yohoo!!!!holiday..recently many holiday appeared during school days..not more..but sometimes one or two days..but it's nice to do lik this..

k la..stop crapping here d..Happy Holidays! again...^^

3 wings:

Anonymous said...

^^yesterday night just finished my midterm test...
so syok...^^sure will play till siao liao^^this holiday^^
enjoy urs too^^

Angel said...

thx!

Live Station said...

expect a robotic lifestyle in form six.

so, if you had ur holidays without tuitions, then lucky you! LOL