RSS

It's JS~

Lolz...lolz..lolz..really have to laugh today..this morning when we were all so paying attention in the class then suddenly i saw prefect outside our class..thought it's as usual they wanna talk to the monitor..but then..i was wrong..a prefect came in and said they will have a spotcheck and make sure all of us take out our student card etc etc procedure..at that time..only i realise..oh my god! form6 u also wanna check?aih..die d lar..of course..the first thing came into my mind..was not my hair..is my liquid paper! XD...then i just quickly stuff my correction pen in the shoe la of course..lolz..luckily they didnt't seen i'm doing that..haha..lastly i was caught cos my hair too long..yes..in their definition..sure is long d la..nvm nvm..and know wad?this is the first time i've been cut by teacher without tremble..last time i always so scare de..this time was like.."cut ah?cut lo..nvm..it will grow.."..izzit ppl getting older then wont mind about such things d?haha..swt swt..and just now after finish school i straight go to have a hair cut d..becos i cant stand my hair when it is short and thick!!oh my god oh my god..that looks like a mushroom..and now..i have my short and refreshing student style hair! ^^

1 wings:

Anonymous said...

yaya u are right ! ppl who are getting old will not mind those kind of thgs