RSS

tagged!!!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 1003
Name: Angelia Lee Chieh Pao

Sisters: none
Brothers: 1

Shoe Size: 7 or 8 gua
Height: 160 cm (hello!this is shorty)
Where do you live: BM

Favourite drinks: milk
Favourite breakfast: break and cereals
Have you ever been on a plane?: ya
Swam in the ocean: no ba
Fallen asleep at school: who does not ?
Broken someone's heart: ya
Fell off your chair: ya *.*
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: i think so...but it's always ended ntg
What is your room like: er..almost everything in blue...a long desk,a double bed,a wardrobe..ntg much d lar..ah!!sampah i think..
What's right beside you: My phone
What is the last thing you ate: a cup of milk
Ever had chicken pox: ya
Sore throat: ya
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: i will if i have met
Like picnics?: yaya..but no one really would accompany me do that..==
Who was, were the last person you danced with: i cant remember anymore
Last made you smile: frens that were come back far from where they study
You last yelled at: in front of the tv...lolz
Kissed anyone: secretss..kaka
Get sick: who does not??
Miss someone: i miss my dear frens..
Eat: Yes
Best feeling in the world: shopping!!(with money of course!)
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: last time
What's under your bed: ntg
Who do you really hate: i dont really hate them unless they made me!!!
What time is it now?: 1012

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. sleep
2. eat
3. day dreaming
4. watch tv for the whole day
5. attending a lot of tuition

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. finish this tag
2. waiting for someone to ask me out
3. meet friends
4. besides waiting...
5. still waiting...

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate ^^
2. pop corn (when in cinema)
3. gummies (wonder you all know what's that?)
4. cheezels...*yum yum*
5. anything that i can grab from the cupboard from my house!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. giv mum
2. giv dad
3. buy anything i want!woohoo!
4. buy a car
5. travelllll!!!!

5 of my bad habits:
1. LAZY!!!
2. wasting my time
3. i hunched my back? (someone told me be4)
4. don like to do my homework
5. always friend-sick?lolz..

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
1. a hotel
2. a bus
3. fren's house
4. in the car?
5. in the classroom? (duno ler...probably will happen in the coming years..)

5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
1. do other things
2. facebook
3. blogspot
4. check others blog
5. waiting ppl to find me out

and now..
5 people i tagged:
1. song keat
2. weilian
3. pheik vay
4. song huan
5. eunice