RSS

Happy Valentine's Day?

Yea..it seems to be a nice date for couples but not me..as ordinary as usual..moreover today I have school replacement!went to school instead of lying on the bed till the sun shines my butt!yuck!hate it..

Thought it would be good even though class on saturday cos there is some probability that teachers are not coming into the class..but you know wad? I am wrong!!!WRONG!!! my whole day full of classes as usual..and I also think that today class is like..huh..a good opportunity for teacher to throw us a bunch of homeworks ya? well done teachers..*claps*..now I'm suffocating in my own homework now..essay..maths..econs homework to pass up huh? -____-'''..I wonder does others seniors or other classes did that even they are in form6?pass up your homework? hahaha..nope..I'm not kidding.It's REAL!

But still..having a group of nice classmates did help me to overcome my stress..their stupid behaviour..cold jokes..crazy acts..that's a worth one and that's why at least I still feel enjoyable today! XD

Talking bout valentine..I think many of my frens around me don't really care..lolz!who cares?we've even decorated our class with the LOVE LOVE LOVE atmosphere..too bad I didn't take a pic..>.<
Instead,we celebrated our friendships day than a valentine's day.That's a good one though!

Last but not least..still Happy Valentine's Day to all those couples.and for the singles one..just don't be too sad.You'll find one in the future on the correct time. *winks*

xoxo.you know you love me!..homework homework..

1 wings:

Live Station said...

tomorrow sunday...then MONDAY AGAIN!

muahahahahaha....:P



seize this opportunity to do revisions and exercises everyday... and keep it up till stpm!

busy times pass faster;) add oil!