RSS

Late for School

As i mentioned in my title..today i was late to school..when i woke up i was called up by my mom as she hears door bell a few times that woke her up..i didn't heard that..and that was my neighbour (chee fong) who goes to school together with me everyday..

This does happens once before but i was nearly late that time but i'm not. This time i was totally not waking up even though the day has turned bright. I always uses my phone as my alarm in the morning everyday. Today it happens the same again as the last time.when i woke up i found out that my phone was out of battery.That is so...unexpected.

When i just realize then,I turn on my phone and charged it and at the time i saw the time it was like 7.25am in the morning!hell you know!i'm not studying in college!and today is friday and this is the time where all students alry gathered at the field for assembly!haha!XD..i'm totally out of my mind and i just rushed into the bathroom and take my bath..(i couldn't have missed my bath even though how late am i)..so i've got a plan..i'll go to school after the assembly finished.So..i did it!when we (the two of us) walked in from the gate 5..i thought we would be save but suddenly..i heard ppl calling me and yep..it's the guard over there..haha..nvm lar..since we were late..we hv to write down our name and class and he did told us if the principal had come over to check to book then we might kena XD if not..then it will be alright..haha..I'm not really scared of anything.just felt so proud i went to school at 8!!the very first time ever in my Jit Sin life!woohoo~~

somehow i feel excited bout this incident!haha..and so thanks to my neighbour that he is willing to wait me somemore he says that 'late to school is not a matter to me'...gee..thanks chee fong! ^^

*see how i like school much..even i'm late i still refuse to stay at home and keep on sleep.

3 wings:

Live Station said...

erm......

nice experience eh!

last time, when i was late,

i peep from my hostel to check whether prefects went away already or not.....

then i'll go only after i see gate 5 was clear! lol



congrats!

shizu said...

students nowaday....
tsk tsk tsk....

Angel said...

livestation:well..you are lucky to do that because you're just so near..no..too near!!!
shizu:well..dont say like that lea..it was really my first time..