RSS

Just random.

Well..haven't been blog again since 5days ago..since I don't have any special event or wad to do with..I got nothing to blog about..but there's always be something to blog even though we were bored..haha..

Had a movie on the last saturday and sunday respectively.Watched The Wedding Game on sat with shizu..she offered my for a movie and came to fetch me..haha XD..i wonder why she would be so good..and that's until I found her reason..her parents were off to India for 10days!so she's the Queen!!!wat else..drive out and hang out as frequent as she could..lolz!talk about the movie..it's not so good as expected though,but still there are some scene that is quite funny.

On sunday,had another movie session with the-always-fren when no one around to accompany him---khai shen..lolz!We watched Look For A Star..when the day before I went out with shizu I insisted that I wouldn't had wanted to watch such movie in a cinema..but then..I broke it when i promised to went with him on sun..lolz!I bet shizu wants to kill me as soon as she reads this!XD..i'm so sorry my gal..but it's not too bad as wad I though...

Guess that's all and this saturday there would be another replacement for school again!goshh!!! I hate replacement!!!

2 wings:

shizu said...

don worry..i won't scold u..cuz i watched that too..-.-ll
cuz one of my friends told me that it was nice...
but.............
i don't really agree!!!

Angel said...

ahaha..erm..okok lo..just the ending i don expect it to be so normal..watever la..