RSS

19122010 Sing-A-pore

It was a last minute decision when i made it to come over here for the trip.After having the long journey of bus,I've finally arrived at the very small yet hi-tech country-----Singapore! =D

It's been a long time I never travelled here since the time I came here back 7years ago with the school orchestra and I had totally no idea with how the place look like and how all those thingy functioned.But now I know and it's really interesting.I think i'm gonna fall in love with this place seriously.Otherwise you are earning SGD over here,if not..you gonna find everything its expensive if converted to MYR.First of all,thanks to SongKeat that willing to be my tour guide today.We even went to places that he never been there before LOL!He picked me up earlier at the beach road where I arrived and after that we were trying hard to find place for breakfast and this really bother me why we couldn't find a place for breakfast since it was a Sunday ==After found a place,we had our breakfast at ToastBox,erm...kinda normal actually.Since it's still early so we strolled along the streets and walk a few places there.Later on,sk decided to continue our journey to Sentosa Island which I found it's really a very nice attraction for tourists.Too bad the tickets were sold out for Universal Studios or else I think we might really get into that place alry although it never cames into my plan.We went for Underworld to see those rare species of undersea creature and watched aa dolphin show.Frankly,I don't recommend you to go for that as in the tickets were kinda expensive,not worth for it.Walking stil continues after all..zzZ..Later on we head back and decided to take the Skyline Luge Sentosa.I really like the Luge ride which I think its worth and damn excited for individual ride at SGD12.Had our lunch in Chili's in USS and thank God we ordered one started and one main course.Or else we gonna die of suffocate from the food.

Back to Vivo City and did some shopping with the fren and ended up we bought something for ourself XD.Went to have dessert after that and change our location to Plaza Singapore before I meet up with my crazy friends and cousin and then headed to NTU.Yes you hear me rite.Their hostel is totally awesome-ness OMG!All the facilities were well built and they provide everything and no strict rules like our stupid public uni.grrr..

Enough of complain or else it gonna ruined my mood later.Anyway today was an awesome day for me and especially a super big big THANK YOU to SongKeat =D I enjoyed strolling with you hahaha XD.

I think I should end here with some photos taken today.*photos will be uploaded soon*

*aquarium*

*love the LUGE ride*






2 wings:

noooo said...

where is the photo?

Angel said...

zhixin de laptop i upload bu dao lea..maybe her laptop didnt install certain things..