RSS

the mixed up moods

Went off to do my passport today and hell yeah I've waited for soooo long.Everything there was only wait wait wait and what else.....WAIT!!!!Spend my time on waiting to submit my documents all that for roughly one hour plus and then and then...thought it end alry still I have to wait...wait to make the payment..hello?!!I'm the one who make the payment and you let me to wait for another one and a half hour?seriously you guys really don't give a damn rite?Fine,and lastly it's my turn to make payment but too bad...the officer told me that I should come again tomorrow to get my newly-freshly-make-out-of-the-oven passport.OH!!!!WHAT THE HECK!!!!Thank God I've made the right choice to make it 5years validity I seriously don't wanna spend my time on making this shit again after 2yrs of validity (Just "IF").

After that since mom and I were around there so we went off to Sunway Carnival to shop for awhile.Maybe that I've got enough of the day and it's been a long time also since the last time I really shop so I ended up buying 3tops and a pair of heels to
day and also a set of skin care.Had Pizza as my dinner.Wee~~~ =D

That is the only part I feel great bout my day but too bad pocket is bleeding now.Phew...gonna off to bed earlier today since I'm gonna pick up my passport early at 8a.m tomorrow.sigh....

And and...I don't get to talk with you today. =(

Ciao.Buenas noches


=)

4 wings:

noooo said...

need not to reach there by 8am. if not mistaken the receipt there show u need to collect it within 3 months right?

Angel said...

oh its too late i alry collected it before see this..yala..stupid the officer!!!

Wuan Xi said...

Your new shoe???
Not your style ler....

Angel said...

yup wx..memang ba..haha..i really like that shoe lea..some more im feeling comfortable wearing high heels for the first time!