RSS

20122010 Walk till your leg patah

I never got to update bout my second day so I'm gonna do it right now at seriously~~~BRIEFLY!!!
Me and Chin (the cousin) traveled by ourself without any map on hand with just money and passport and ez-link card lolz.seriously dunno where we headed we just started with IKEA by dropped by Queenstown station.After that we went for Bugis and started our strolling over there.Which I never had in mind was,we walked all the way from Bugis till Clarker Quay and that was night alry.On the way we were just guessing and feel like exploring but we actually get nothing much besides walk till leg patah.I guess we saved a few dollar on the distance eh?haha.
Ended up strolling again at CQ and head back NTU.

Seriously I were lack of sleep these few days because of the culture of the students over here,we went for supper and slept at 3am for the first two days im here and not even 5hours of sleep per day.This post is just rubbish please don't mind my mind is floating rite now I might be not remember what I've posted.

Today's the 3rd day I'm here and I'm need to go out again now.Ciao.

0 wings: