RSS

Old Time Favourite!

Yeah..this afternoon went to 紫济阁 to play badminton with my little chick,ah geng and soo hua.
It's been a long time since i last play badminton..yeah..i think no 5 also got 4years d..haha..i'm glad i still can found my racquet in the store..lolz!!!even the grip also very old d..haha..like an antique.
Very fun to sweat cos it's really been some time i didnt went for exercise..really..like old people d..we played for 5 rounds and guess wad?those partner with me really never wins..haha..wth..aiya..ppl 5years din play d lea..din shoot diok ppl very nice d..but at last during the fifth round..me and my partner..ah geng finally won d!! *applause*...ahaha...

nice day ^^

3 wings:

Live Station said...

gonna miss badminton a lot!

Kia Fu said...

clap clap clap
got chance we play together..
team me sure win liao.. although the amount of games i played can be counted using 10 fingers.. :P

yea..
the day will come =x
patient hor!

Angel said...

lolz..yeah..wait u come back kiafu..haha..geng la geng la..played so many..all half pail water then..XD