RSS

Silly~

Yeah..i tot i'll be working today..so i departed just now..at when i reach there..tot myself gonna be late for work..and then..when i press the door bell..teacher come out and look at me with a surprised face...

ms sl
:hello!today we don't have class here?don't you know that?you haven't take the card izzit?

me
:oh..yes ah?haha..okok..so i'll come here on thursday again right?

ms sl
:yes yes..now this is our operating hours..

me:thank you thank you!!! (quickly ran downstairs d~no face larr... T.T)

hell what..she should give me that card ma on the first day i go to work..what the..waste my petrol and time..some more look like a siao kia..(people not having classes you also dunno..don't tell ppl you work there!)

but anyway..i'm not blaming her for not giving me that card early cos she's real a good and busy teacher..somehow just feel like myself not having experience enough..first time work ma..is like that lo..sure got many silly things happen..just like i don't know i need to punchcard until i ask others part time job workers too..lolz!!

6 wings:

Kia Fu said...

eee ahbao silly ;x

Angel said...

=P

Anonymous said...

good ma ~
no work tat day
can chat msn with me =)
abo i bored till .....

Angel said...

good wad..siao meh..less work means less money!!!

SongKeat said...

not good not good...... >.<"

less work less money = less present....!!

btw... is an good experience u had there...!

Angel said...

yeah..less la..nvm la..happy jiu good..there really got cute kids de lea..so cutee~~~