RSS

Belated 2009~

Oh yea..finally got back my pc since last week it broken down due to some virus infection i think..aih..for around one week i didn't online and also update my blog..dunno where to start and how to start..

Well..this holidays..many of my friends were all in BM..so i was very glad that i spend my holidays meaningful even though sometimes we did hang out and did meaningless things!but i did appreciate everything..since all of them were studying in different places nowadays and we usually less keep in touch with each others..but when we're back here together again..still..we can feel the strong bond between us.

My new year eve's not really excited but it was kinda nice.Went to seaside and then to Gurney for a movie with monkee!it's been long i've didn't met him till he had the time to come back this time.we watched YES MAN!damn!it was funny and hilarious!worth watching it..and we had DOME as our lunch+dinner since i never tried before..and thank him for the treat!!!

Well..i guess that's all for this post..and i am really wish miracle could happen in the year 2009.
I wish all my friends that our friendship last forever!it's real.no joke plsss...
I wish i can do my best in my academic as i am going to sit for stpm in 2009.
I wish i could just be 18 every year.haha!now i'm no longer..
I wish that all my fren's wishes will come true too in this year!

3 wings:

Live Station said...

yea.. most important thing is to appreciate things u have now.




do your best as well


work the hardest this year


and enjoy the fullest out of every second in 2009..


Live everyday as if it is gonna be the last day


and

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Angel said...

er..who is that?