RSS

Sucky Day!!!

well..新学年should be 新气象..but for me..衰衰象...today it's my first day of school and early in the morning when i reached my class awhile someone informed that there is assembly today..haha..why i didnt prepare this to happen?cos i really don't think there is anything serious will happen just maybe some speeches from the principal and so on...

And then,i am so sway sway that i get caught by discipline teacher..ooyea..first day..i'm the first person to kena..wth..some more is by that teacher i dislike the most!the first thing i thought at the moment was like..wah!!!老师捉的第一个学生,而且是中六...was thinking like..开张大吉啊!!!haha..then i even ask the teacher why she caught me..didn't realise why i dare to ask her why..lolz..and then she answered me: 集会后直接去纪律室等我!..only that time my heart was like really..scolding her all the !@$%^%#..haha..so i just waited there until the assembly end and wanna find out what wrong i've done.

So,the stories continue when i waited outside the discipline room and the teacher then ask me to go find pn.yeoh and only i know that she caught me because of my glass frame!!silly right?perhaps for ppl who never step into my school..haha..so wat..wait la!and the story almost end till i met pn.yeoh and she did talk to me nicely better than someone else..ok.i accept it.so now is like..i'm gonna bring my old specs which it doesn't look too much against the rule but old specs lea..power also increased so many years d la..how to wear..this is INSANE!!!!

Fine...tomorrow the story might be continued or otherwise..it will just end like this..lolz..

6 wings:

Live Station said...

erm.. I thought this spec frame issue had already vanished from jitsin as i was told my ah cheah that students are allowed to wear fashion specs..

now even teachers are wearing those

you should have kept your hair to cover up the spec! LOL

Angel said...

yala..siao one..haha..sucky first day!!

zehang said...

woohoo..
last time i caught by them before remember?
they say my spec is COLOURFUL !
but there are just blue and black two colours.
cool huh. jit sin de "polis"

Angel said...

hahaha..as what i said..my school=MilitarY school..

Anonymous said...

hey how come i din caught by them when i wear that red shiny spec huh?
wahaha~

who is the dicipline teacher?
GMT or huang da xian?

Angel said...

oh..is aunty ooi catch me de..but now the head of discipline is gmt d...