RSS

Get lost!

Yeah..early in the morning alry make me pissed off!!what kind of ppl is this?my bro's boss called to the house because he wasn't there yet during his working time..and what the fucking boss i try to tell him my bro will be late because he was fixing pipe in our toilet and then he will go later..wtheck!!!he doesn't know even a single word of english..this really pisses me off k?!!told you he'll be late..even when he phone come he doesn't speak in a polite way..he just shout through the phone : Ryan! (my bro)...hell wad..don't know how to ask is he at home or not ar?wah lau..really..early morning..this is the very first time and last time i will speak politely to this man!!hell no!!



you babi babi babi babi!!!!soooo stupid!!!! #%@*!@#!%*!
*beh-syok-ing*

5 wings:

Kia Fu said...

what is your brother's profession

Anonymous said...

wuhoo, calm down gal ~!

Live Station said...

poor thing ryan...

dun get mad for such ppl la..
ppl of lower mentality....

by the way, suggest you to watch this film

Saving Private Ryan

superb! :P

SongKeat said...

well.. even if so.. also dont have to come and get "me"

Angel said...

hahaha..not get you la..haiyo..