RSS

It's A Day

Felt that the time passes so fast this 2 days.Yesterday was steamboat day with friends and today i woke up at 9am and then took my breakfast and did was watched tv and youtube for ANTM cycle 12.

Had promised my friends to turn out for the badminton session at 1pm and i was watching ANTM till i almost forgot the time and when i realized it was 12something alry..goshh!!haha!quickly rush and take my shower and then headed for badminton with my neighbour.kaze lee.

Finished the game at about 3pm and then went to take lunch with bunch of them.Had laksa and ice kacang.yum yum.Went straight home after that and guess wad?there's water shortage in my area that time.can you imagine that?ppl that back from exercise and sweatiness.It's totally stink!what to do?i just start to vacuum and mopped the floor.wonder where's water for me to mopped?there's enough one for the mopping but not for me to shower.
Finally when i'm done with the chores it just came so right in time.YEAH!finally can take my bath. =D

And that's it.The day has gone like this without doing alot of things you can see and feel.

ciao.

3 wings:

Live Station said...

hmmm girls love showers..... not something boys can always understand...

Live Station said...

your twitter geng pun har...


do "big business" also can go up there.....



lol.. the power of Twitter..

Angel said...

lolz..hahaha..er..since its my twitter ma..i can update watever 'shit' there! XD