RSS

PATHETIC

Ok.first of all.This post is gonna be some crap and some nonsense for me to talk the all shit things.

As some of you know..I'm having my 10days holidays for the raya period and its going to end so soon.What I did during this holiday was nothing actually.Oh well,perhaps some badminton games and a few hang out with my frens and classmates which started in the early holidays.But then after that few days since Hang went back to KL and going to starts her new uni life in Nottingham there i've been doin ntg else besides sitting at home everyday msn,facebook and watching tv all the time!PATHETIC!

And for people like you all..maybe..either you were utilise this holidays to the MAX with hanging out and having fun with your frens all the time or studying hard hard hard DAMN hard the whole holidays.To me,is just quite empty cos i didn't study at all.That's why..i'm so PATHETIC!

I always like to blame myself and regret things did not went well.Perhaps that is ME.Watever shit it is.I'm gonna spend my 53days left to the fullest ever!I SWEAR!

Pathetic ahh...good title for this post,right?

5 wings:

xiaohong said...

yup.. dun relax.. discipline ourselves.. and must use these 52 days to revise properly..

Angel said...

haha.for sure.

Live Station said...

keep your promise !

this 50 days is yours..

Ruin it or Make full use of it, its totally up to you...


Tell you what, even 1 day is enough to make HUGE change.

50 days? nothing is impossible angel..

shizu said...

add oil

eowhuan said...

Hey friend, please do Yeoh Yen Kee a favor.

She needs FINANCIAL HELP to support her bone marrow transplant.

Trust the power of internet, spread the news around in your blog if possible.

lets help this jitsinese to combat leukemia!


MORE INFORMATION ON www.jitsinexpress.blogspot.com

thanks!