RSS

Over!

Oh my goshh..i have so much to express here since yesterday and i didn't make it to blog yesterday just because i'm too high!yes..over-excitedness!!!hahaha!

Erm..ok..it's been a week i didn't update cos there's no time for me to even spend a min in front of the pc.I'm always a last min study person.As you can see i posted up my schedule last week before my trials starts and it's really really hectic bout it!and since i've gone through and i know i didn't do well..ohh..*skip this part.it's not the purpose i'm blogging right now.everything inside here must be super syokness and happy-hooray!!!

Stop looking back at the past (which i mean for now at least).okok.i know my weakness.my weakness is brainless and laziness.watever.Finished my trial yesterday which is thurs and after that went to Sunway to sing k with my buddies and we actually all were over exhausted but still we have to pour out everything!yes!and this week i think we all didn't have enough sleep everyday it was like 4-5 hours per day only and were sitting for 2 paper for 6 hours!!!totally shit-ness rite?!arghh!always like that..stupid exams..even if i really do my best in my exam i cant have the spirit to continue in such a hectic way.no more!no more!

Ended up we went home late and only slept by 12 in the midnight and was seriously couldn't get up this morning at 6.Lolz.And today we only attended two classes for the whole day due to our laziness we ask for rest.hahaha.you say dua liap anot?*love the way we had this very good relationship with our teachers...^^
Lastly,went for badminton with friends just now since it's been one month+ we didn't played.and of cos..totally dehydrate!hahaha.but it was fun though for so long i've never been sweat like this unless for the nervous-ness of exams!!!and i just fall asleep on the couch just now before i started my post.see?it was totally hectic and now it's over for my all exams in the school and we'll be looking forward for the real final to come.
Good luck my fren.68days counting down...

*Last but not least i had this pretty awesome 2days life after exams and the singing k was totally a nice and worthy one because we're suppose to sing for 3hours but then got extended till one hour +.muahaha!

only got my title named after i've finish the post cos i think i used alot of 'over' here and the hectic trial did really over.

5 wings:

XiaoXiang said...

==" ah bao i get the feeling you know you did not do well in your test before the result is out..
totally liao kai ah~~
STPM jia you lah...

Angel said...

hahaha..nvm la..let bygone be bygone..i'm not gonna think that over again.i'm gonna start my plan right after this weekend.

Live Station said...

Weekend is over liao....

Start your plan! Walk the talk!


Happy to know that you've given your best to this exam...

remember, Be CONSISTENT & PERSISTENT from now on!


If you can consistently study everyday start from today, I'm sure you'll be at least 95% confident of yourself when you walk into the exam hall 60 days later...


START NOW!

zehang said...

when i m back, u cant study well ady ..

i feel so sorry !! haha

Angel said...

wat?no worries la..haha..i holiday too..u came back at the right time..