RSS

All By Myself

As I always wanted to do something which I've never done before,that is going to the cinema all by myself.

And YES.I did it.Without any hesitation and nothing goes wrong which I always thought that going to cinema alone will be something really lonely-pity-funny action.But not at all for me now,it's actually quite nice when you don't have to plan your schedule with your friends and what time to go out from home and start to fetching 123 of them.I know maybe the way Im saying is kinda offence to people who read this but you see there's another part of happy moment when you're with friends rite?So that's life when everything is about two side view.=D

Watched Captain America today which I said I wanted to watch so many times till it's like going down from the cinema alry.Well the movie didn't gave what I was expected before though still acceptable and I was looking forward for the coming Avengers new movie. ;)

Nothing,just a simple post which I thought about life would be good SOMETIMES to be ALONE.

0 wings: