RSS

GTF 2011 E.N.D

Aww...I just came back from the closing event of GTF!
Yes you got me it's Georgetown Festival again!But this time I couldn't continue more because it's THE END of it!!!!
How can I accept the fact that though just now The Esplanade wasn't covered with crowd but it just looks so nice,so nature,and that is what all about Penang.You gotta know more bout this land even you're a Penangite. =D



This is it!!!Many though it was some sort like so plain for the closing event.BUT!!!!Never look down on closing events because I pretty sure they put it at the FINALE there must be somewhat enough to proud about.Watching short film in the middle of the field is something I've never done in the past 20years of my life until today!wee~

What more I want to mention is there's this pretty-well-organized-fireworks in the end of the short film and it turn out to be my super awesome firework-watching since I was young.We lay down on the mat in front of the field and looking up in the sky watching the fireworks and it's like watching 3D in cinema Oh My Gasshhh! I was totally amazed by this and I totally felt I spent part of my holidays meaningfully by understanding more about my own precious land.

A very simple yet memorable post.Wish to join GTF again next year!
Well Done to organizer and of course,US!The VOLUNTEERS that helped out to lighten their workload.

Short film we watched.This is the few which I really favour. =D




0 wings: