RSS

Eating early Mooncakes =)

Aww...it was totally an awesome celebration though we all are tired with all the things.I am really really appreciated what I've been through during this whole holidays with you guys.Bunch of nice friends and I will seriously miss you guys when i'm back to my uni.

...this time..27th August 2011,it was our first time organizing Mid-Autumn Festival for the grads and for all the things we have gone through I would say that we are pretty lucky ;) though we are not good at preparation and planning and some ppl were lack of commitment but till the end they were not. =D

Throughout the whole event everything runs pretty smooth as we didn't went through a full rehearsal before that so I will still give ourselves an applause for the great job we did. (why did it never runs well we know it ourselves *evil laugh*)

As part of this event committee,I'm feeling great because of taking part in it and we were amazed that such event did actually brings back a lot of friends which we have never seen since we graduate some I guess.It's really nice to see friends back in those days and remembered our days in high school and the memories we shared. =)

It's pretty awesome for me though I'm tired but it's a wonderful day for me and I wish it would be better each and every year coming and I'll definitely be old enough to participate as attendance next time.



Sincere,
with love.


0 wings: