RSS

A Week had passed

Aiyagooo~It's one week past and I felt time is slow somehow maybe because this whole week I was occupied with busy task and jobs.
First it was the first part time event I did in my life and it wasn't a very perfect and well organized one so I guess I might skipped this part.But I still enjoyed playing and having the sad,moody,emotional and grumpy mood together with my friends and I really get to see a lot of things and learn a lot of things in the job.

Coming was yesterday that me and the friends thinking of going for one day trip earlier before,and YES we did it yesterday!A one day Ipoh-Cameron trip.Departed early in the morning 5.30a.m before sun still asleep (it still feels like im working in island the few days before XD) and headed to Ipoh.It's been sometime that I've never visited places like this and have some great food.I couldn't forget the taste of the Taufu Fa with soya bean milk in a long queue with very unique business hours ------> 1030a.m until it was sold finished.

I really love Cameron Highlands after this trip and it makes me feel like I'm so close to the nature that I am part of it.We human do? Don't we?stop indulge yourself in IT world and step out to look for the mother nature we have and that is what we human actually rich in.Feeling the breeze and the top of the Boh Tea farm was somewhat a place to escape from the city stressful life.Put back everything and indulge yourself is for your own good.

And then today 7th of August is the day I'm being committee in my high school sharing event.I would not love to talk about this.The most happening thing today was heading to island for a Korean cuisine meal which I ever wanted to try! D.A.O.R.A.E!!!!

*wink*

I guess that's if for this week.Short update.Till I'm lazy and busy.

0 wings: