RSS

Surprise? 99%...

Actually had a great day today cos i'm spending my almost 8hours time in Queensbay mall (i bet no one act did that before) with JC (he always liked ppl to call him JC) and surprisingly..my koko (timothy) that is alry back from The United States.

Ok,the thing happen was like on my birthday that day JC suddenly msn me as we had alry some time didnt contact each other and then he was like trying to ask that if i'm going anywhere on my birthday and any parties something like that.

Later,he ask me to go out on Saturday that is today that he said it was for celebrating my birthday although it was a belated one cos Friday i would still need to go to school and i couldnt make it if it was on Thursday which is my birthday.Then i was like feeling so strange..?.?..why did he ask me out huh?and i've even asked him whether is just me and him but he just wouldn't answer my question properly.cos u know la..ppl got gf d de..later kena his gf kill ma die..but then he was like saying his gf is in sg and then is ok we could just hang out bla bla bla..haha..and i just couldnt help so i ask him : what if i don't go?will i regret?..and his answer was like : maybe...maybe...

(Another situation)
On my birthday that day,i saw that why haven't my koko send me any msg and i'm thinking that maybe he would actually forgotten my birthday (it actually happens last year).So,what i did was just send him a msg asking is koko had forgotten something today?and then the thing happen when i started to figure it out myself..lolz!koko replied : haha.2am in the morning.Wow.of cos remember my mei mei's birthday and then he wish me.and then he said haiz.actually got surprise de.nvm.At that time i started to feel weird..ok it's like i usually did sms my koko when he is in US but he won't actually told me the time there unless i was asking.but then this time.he said it like he wanted to prove that he's in US and of cos during that time i still dunno so i say sorry cos i thought i had woken him up in the morning.bahahaha..

And then afterall it was not until today i saw him then..and actually it was not a 100% surprise.but something really true was i felt very glad and happy to see koko again cos the last time was like 1 and a 1/2 years.goshh...and this time he came back for his summer holiday for about 4months.yeah!and it means that we still can spend some time together.

What a long story i type today..haha..
will upload some photos here when i get it from koko.xoxo.

*if someone gonna plan a surprise for me next time.made it seriously 100% if not i would have found out some clue myself.i think i have some detective gene inside me.ok.insane.

left (very precious hardcover Eclipse taken back from the US from TIM),right (bottle from JC)
Thanks alottt!

4 wings:

Live Station said...

lol spoilt people's plan nia you..

Angel said...

hahaha..no ma..is really wad..have to be perfect la..or else that wont be fun!

Live Station said...

eh u really saw ck? he told me he is at home ald....
chatbox ar? see first.. wanna find nice nice one... after exam i man man find.. :)



i MISS BM I MISS EVERYONE AND I"M HAVING SEMESTER EXAM SOOOOOOONNNNNN I MISS BM I MiSS EVERYONE I MISS BM I MISS EVERYONE

Angel said...

ya ah..he some more walk into the library guk..cos my class just beside..i wont see wrong la..haha!