RSS

I look pale.Not because I'm a half British.

So it's cool.10days away from this pc from the last blog i've posted.Yeap!!been busy for midterm exams recently and finally i'm done with it today!!!HOORAY!!! *claps*

Seriously..i think i screwed it up because i knew it since early.Didn't begin the studies earlier was only my own fault no one to blame on and i seriously promise myself the next trial exam and STPM definitely wont be a mess like now!!!regret regret...

For me,this is the first time i can see myself really grown up from all the way i treated studies because i didn't go for sufficient rest and sleep that i know it shouldn't be like this especially before and during exams!!And this one week for me was like a first lesson in my 19th year on this earth.I learn how to respect those ppls who studies hard for their exams and now i really can feel it myself and i know it wasn't something so easy! I wish i was not too late to learn my own lesson and suddenly i feel like i'm growing a lil bit more mature?eww..i act don't like that word.baha.

During this exam period i feel like i was in a exam marathon than any kind of exams.Everything couldn't finished at the very last minute and ended up a super MESS.My exams schedule were like sit for 3hours paper and then break for 30mins or 45mins and then continue with another 3hours paper.I bet robot would also burn down.As for me?i went home everyday after exam with a very exhausted physical and mental.
why am i not talented?why am i not so clever?why why why?is there anything good inside myself?i dunno..

Btw,since today is last day and then me and my groups went for badminton since the past two weeks we didn't went.And i'm now feeling so weird although i had released all the pressure just now but i'm still feeling uneasy.hmm..maybe is the last paper that made me feel so.My last paper was acc paper 1 and although there's only 4questions but it's alry freakingly hard!this is the first time i felt so terrible in my overall exams even at the end of it.

moral values:
never study last minute before ur exams.
never try to burn the midnight oil during exams cos it will definitely kill you by one day! XD

4 wings:

Live Station said...

hehe

u got the korek idea..

no more last minute studying!

Angel said...

lolz.geez.

zehang said...

what a cool title !!

Angel said...

hehe..copy it from the movie sell out la!