RSS

It was a morning.

Today is the start of my 2weeks holiday but guess what i did on the first day of my holiday?
I woke up quite early as i used to even though the last few days i wasn't having a nice sleep but still i woke up at 8.30am.lolz.I think i had a biological clock inside my body that i just went to bed everyday at 11pm and get up the latest is 9 or 10am.

After woke up,had my breakfast and watch tv for awhile.I begin to tidy my room and start to do the cleaning when i realized it was sooooo dusty all over my notes and books during my examination.I think that's just because i'm always trap inside my room to study by the desk therefore i cant notice how dirty it is.haha.So i done all the cleaning and tidy my notes and arrange them all in order and the whole desk.After that i vacuum and mop the floor as i usually did cos it was the weekend.=='

And at last,i've got my dusty-less and shining room with desk.=D


last but not least,wish i'll have a happy holiday.not to think about my results and studies.i'll seriously start my plan after this 2weeks.*cross finger* XD

2 wings:

shizu said...

so hardworking~~

Angel said...

hahaha.not actually.just the ohm come..when an ohm comes..u cannot resist to do that thing!