RSS

Wish Wish!

Since there are friends started to ask what i want for my birthday,then i would here to say that anything that is useful or meaningful is good enough for me. ^^

The following stuff might seems not valuable but it's so hard to get it when you're facing financial probs and birthday is the way to get it free. muahaha~

*卢广仲 “100中生活” CD although it's been long published.and also the new album but haven't published here yet "LOVE IN TICC".
*a new bag that i can carry no matter where i go what i wear as long as i can put my stuff inside.
*a new bottle since i'm using my old nike bottle fore 2years?eww..

i think there's so lil things that i wish for and if i have the financial i would probably bought it right now and
p/s: i'm not urging ppl to buy me things just to tell if you really wanted to buy me something.

**DON'T buy stuff toys!i seriously don't need it by the age of me right now and i only buy it when i'm really love something cute and nice myself.so thanks alot!

11 wings:

bchoon said...

wah..like tat oso can?
zadao..hahaha.. lose to you..

Angel said...

wat cannot?what also can for me..
and yeah..the books.i wish to have it back.u got use it before?or take for your syokness?lolz!

Live Station said...

If i can wish for something on my birthday, that would be a return air ticket to malaysia for me! LoL

SongKeat said...

the web seem like got problem lea... all post can read.. but this post cant display... i never see what u typed.

Angel said...

nah..lost..u very kns lo!!haha!and livestation,one day i maybe can make ur wish come true if i got income for myself!lolz!

SongKeat said...

check mas promotion! xyun just told me the return air ticket is half the normal promotion price!

lol want an ipod shuffle?

Live Station said...

eh lucas, why this post also suddenly turned blank ki de??? haha

ok angel, wait till you work then! LOL

zehang said...

WE ARE BUYING THE CD

LATEST ONE ~

IMPORTED FROM TAIWAN

AND AUTOGRAPHED!!

Angel said...

sawako,u kidding or not?tomorrow im very free lea..i tot u're going back to nilai d..
lucas,ipod?ipod touch want la..shuffle ah..u shuffle urself la..haha!!

SongKeat said...

touch too ex la... shuffle also not cheap K! 3oo ringgit ah...

Angel said...

nahh..hiam d ah..