RSS

Depression.

Back at this afternoon,after i've sat for my MUET speaking test,

I felt so upset,
I felt so horrible,
I felt so TERRIBLE.

I couldn't believe that i cried when i went home and i wonder why did i didn't give my best during this time test and i eventually lack of focus during the whole test and it was totally a disaster!!!

I couldn't do things well,whatever being faced.i screwed it up everytime. it's that why i am born for?!Screwed up each and everything even little things in my life?huh?!! I'm such a looser!!!

and i hv to say sorry to someone that you been teaching me so many things before this and ended up like i disappoint you.i'm so sorry!



*and i'm really appreciate what my classmates has done for me and also yeow liang.they celebrated our birthday earlier like one week?lolz.thanks guys anyway.will upload some photos when my mood gets back.

5 wings:

Anonymous said...

cheers! :)

SongKeat said...

it falls on the day of my graduation!

Angel said...

lucaslost: what had happen that time?

SongKeat said...

i mean your upcoming birthday is on my graduation day!

Angel said...

oh..really?soo accurate?that's good..haha!so u can never forget my birthday!!!muahaha!