RSS
Another week is going to disappear right after two days and am having less than 90days to my STPM.
oh wait,i should have look at that trial first..arghh!suck!!!really suck!!!

This is just another ordinary week but this two weeks i'm having really kinda good and meaningful life eh?and why do i say so it's because i've got to stay back after school every thurs and fri although it's only an hour + 45mins though.But still i felt tired whenever i get back home and the most only i'll do after that was do all my homework but not study at all.i didn't study.yes.see how i should die in my STPM oh no not gonna let that happen but it looks like gonna die in 20days coming for the trial before that STPM.oh hell..why why why???
I can't study..why?!!! biwei pls slap me slap me kill me kill me scold me scold me!!!

ehm..going crazy btw.stop for now.

3 wings:

Chien said...

ganbatte ya ahbao^^
I support u^^

Live Station said...

stay back after school to study?

that's good enough already...

Make sure you have enough of sleep...

remember not to waste your time doing nothing at all... Read up a paragraph or two of notes whenever you have time.....



keep yourself busy... do homework and do past year questions...

It's time to become a 99% nerd from now on!


add oil!

Angel said...

not to study la..but like extra class from teachers..