RSS

...

Another week has come and almost gone..haiz..what to do?my trial is way just 13days left..i had no idea what i'm doing everyday and this time the trial exam it's gonna be the same like my last midterm exam..hell yea!!settle 8papers in 4days again..haiz..pity lar..looks like this is gonna be the jitsin culture forever d.

Suddenly it rains outside..my mood never gets better since today..well..it's probably because of exams.yes.it must be.Well i just cut my hair just now..back to the short-and-*nice*-used-to-be-hairstyle..watever...

I'm just crapping around.couldn't blog well.

Off.

3 wings:

noooo said...

haha..today my mood affect by someone..no mood 4 studyin also..haha

cousin said...

my mood totally nt good for this morning.. it seems like today is a BAD DAY~ lol

Angel said...

hahaha..u two..i hope that there's no more second time le..luckily she didn't online..