RSS

Very the sienz~

I dunno why am i always be the person to be in this kind of situation.Really no idea..am i the chosen one?huh?or because of any other reason?wtf..dunno larr dunno larr...why always me me me de..it's not like from the same person but it's like i got "faith" in this kind of things lea.shuush...

*the things i mention is why ppl do always like to borrow notes or watever things from my tuition or school for photocopy and i dunno how to say no because they are all my frens and i'm not kedekut ilmu as i said because i just feel not so right to betray my tuition teachers or teachers to do so.you're not from their tuition or classes.why do you want the notes?if want..don't ask from me la..yorr...you dunno i'm actually can stressed out because of this
situation?and then you got to stand on my side of view and be considerate more...sigh*

5 wings:

xiaohong said...

who borrow the tuition notes from u?? tat chubi ar??

noooo said...

ohhh??!! swt.. try 2 dnt borrow frm u la..

Chia♥ said...

haha... noe the feeling... try to tell them ur reason c... add oil =)

yr cousin said...

swt.. we share the same gene n faith==.. now it's my turn to kena le.. it's my fault...

Angel said...

hahaha..nvm la..let bygone be bygone..watever it is..