RSS

Move on.

Time passes so fast
and
i'm chasing behind
yet so tough.

There is only 95 to go,
but look at the 25,
it is approaching me so soon.

What am i doing here now?
To wrote down the feelings i'm having right now.
Anxious yet complicated.

Less than 100,
here i come,
to fulfill my dream
for the future.

Here i come,
step into the half of my 19,
live everything colourful,
do what i can when i'm still young.

Stop the nonsense,
stop the worries,
i'm here to carry on my life,
there's nothing to be worried.
Life is unpredictable,
so just Move on.

THIS IS MY LIFE!!!YA!!!

7 wings:

eemei said...

woo~ yes! let's put in 100% efforts n do wat we want, +u!!
人生有几多个十年~^^

Angel said...

hahaha..wao..so fast eh..not bad not bad..

Live Station said...

a nice one :-)


Here I come, my life,
as time flies,
and sometimes passes me by,
I'll always be chasing you up
from behind......


Just Live Life! wooo hoo!

XiaoXiang said...

ah bao~
i bo xim write something..
but still wish you..
good luck la

noooo said...

haha..finally have normal sentence le..add oil..add oil together..

Chien said...

ganbatte yea!

^_^

biwei said...

kill you kill you!!!