RSS

I'm so boring,

You know what..i think i should've posted up something that goes around me everyday although most parts of them were my daily routines.Just to keep it here as dairies..

Last week
Monday-school second monthly test (maths & pa)

Tues-acc test

Wed-blank.no test.

Thurs-blank no test.

Fri-econs test.
-night went to st.anne's day with classmates.make some wish.

Sat-Jc and koko came all the way from penang and i got no idea where to bring them go.==

Sun-Tuition in the morning,back home and do my homeworks while watching tv.XD

This week
Mon-wake up,school,tuition,home,tv then sleep.

Tues-wake up,school,tuition,home,sleep.

Wed-wake up,school,went to school after school,back home and sleep.

Thurs-wake up,school,went to school after school,back home sleep.

Fri-wake up,school,went badminton after school,home,rest and sleep.

Sat-going out later with friends for a movie.Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.i know i'm outdated.wateva.

Sun-it's gonna be the same.Tuition in the morning,back,do my homeworks,tv,study and dinner then sleep.

1 wings:

Kong said...

kill you kill you kill you killyou!!

ok la. enough already. i wonder why my comments need the blogger approval first. weird.

anyway. good luck in ur trial. i will pray for you. i very li hai one. bliff me!!! lol.

good luck!